Working Free For Individuals
This is how the Working Free for Individuals works.
- Our expectation is that this process starts with senior executives who, thinking about their career and business futures, find themselves on this website. At some stage in this process they decide that talking to someone about it is the next sensible thing to do.
- This can easily be done by getting in touch with us by phone or by email. What you might want to do is book a 20 minute call with one of our Directors. You can book the phone call here. There will be no charge for this but there will be for whatever you sign up for after this. Information about this will be made available to you at this time and/or on request.
- What we would ask it that, at the same time, you email [email protected] with your full contact details including relevant career information and an indication of what you would like to talk about. What we would include in the conversation is what Working Free could do for you!
- If acceptable to you, Working Free will create a bespoke programme for you in terms of modules, locations and timings. Each programme may consist of one or more Modules. For those new to Independent working, we recommend that you start with the Career Choice Module, After this, you can pick and choose what you want and what would suit your professional aspirations.
- Each module lasts three hours and fees are based on the number of executives on the programme and how many modules are included in the Programme by the client.
- Unlike the Working Free pathfinder Programme which is aimed at Corporates and based on working with groups, Working Free for Individuals can operate on a one-on-one basis but we are keen to create small groups. This can reduce the cost for those attending and benefits from the interactivity. This is based on a minimum of three delegates and a practical working maximum of ten. Technical Topic Partners may meet with individuals at their own discretion and on privately negotiated terms. Full details available from [email protected].
- Some care is needed in planning these events – in order to get the best mix of venue, location, pricing and attendee profiles.
- Invoicing and payment for the Programme is required when booking.
Our unique approach is based on our interactive and comprehensive working website which covers, in a structured way, the planned programme of effective support to the overall client base. In theory, the executives we work with can do it all themselves; in practice you need support. This blend of self-help and structured tutoring makes Working Free unique. In your new career, you will be on your own and will need to think and operate in an entrepreneurial and leadership role. Welcome to this working lifestyle and welcome to Working Free.
A useful observation of the Individual Programme and when comparing it with other outplacement/ career development programmes is that it is a fusion of the DIY approach and external tuition through the interactive website. Many of the skills and information absorbed call for practice to make it effective. The Working Free Programme is a blended approach.
If you want to be successful as a
Director-level Independent Worker, you need to…
Book a free 20 minute phone call with one of our Directors.